Day Cruises – Where to go and what to see?
The article will provide you with the information about the places in Thailand which you can avail by private yacht trip.
Holidaying on a cruise is a onetime experience you need to experience once in your lifetime. The trends of cruise holidaying were not started now. But, the cruising vacation is increasing rapidly at present for providing attractive activities which can be a worth to remember. River cruising, Mega ships, high tech cruises and so many options are making the travellers drooling over the cruise vacation. Therefore, if you are planning a cruises trip, then Thailand will be your ultimate option for your next vacation.
Places to visit
- Floating Markets of Damnoen Saduk Cruise day trip from Bangkok: If you are planning for a day cruise in Thailand then floating market of Damnoen Saduk Cruise Trip will be your first choice for a cruise vacation. The six-hour day trip will offer you to explore the floating markets, exhilarating ride in traditional speedboats, discovering the ancient canal ways. In addition to that, the cruise will provide A.C coach along with mouthwatering buffets will to make your travel extravagance.
- Ayutthaya Tour with grand pearl cruise: The cruise trip will engross you by the charm and historical marvel of Thailand. Ayutthaya is known as one of the famous heritage sites in the world. The cruise trip will include visiting the Bang-Pa Royal Palace, Exploring the Chao Praya River, learning the historical facts about the place. Day cruises by Boat Lagoon Cruises Co., Ltd will not only offer you to visit the heritage places, but it also provides you with numerous facilities which can make your travel worth to remember. It includes the lunch; transportation and hotel pick up and drop off.
- Early riser or Morning Phi Phi Island with Maya bay snorkeling Tour: It is the most popular trip which you may think about luxury yacht vacation. The limestone caves of the Phuket, sunrise and, sunset in the boat, the picturesque landscape will make your trip worth remembering. In addition to that, Maya Bay the gorgeous lagoon also will be your part of the itinerary. Other than that, the cruise will provide the snorkeling with the pristine blue waters.
- Floating markets and Bridge on River Kwai from Bangkok: The tour is consists of with floating markets and bride on River Kwai. It allows the travellers to explore the Phi Phi Island along with showcasing the Kanchanaburi region which is far away from the city. It will enable the travellers to travel on the floating market and visit the historic bridge. In addition to that, it provides you to experience the local foods which equally can make your trip to remember.
- Phi Phi Island speedboat: Phi Phi Island and Krabi island tour are incomplete without the speed boating on the blue water. You may encounter vivid murals and circling swallows at Viking Cave, swim in shelter and snorkel above the radiant coral at Ao Maya Bay. The itinerary includes the snorkeling, sightseeing from the water and of course buffets are also available in the itinerary.