MY Lamberti 80
The Perfect Charter Yacht
Length: 23.88 M (80′) | Price start: THB 180.000 | Lying: Phuket
The Lamberti 80 is the perfect charter vessel. She is equally well satisfying families and small groups as she is perfectly suited to cater for company outings and incentive parties. The moment you step on board you will be impressed by her spaciousness and generosity. She is an almost brand new yacht with a modern entertainment system.
You can choose from all the latest blockbuster movies or enjoy the most suitable music for your current mood. A variety of toys will keep you and your kids entertained for hours and the sumptuous interior will make you feel right at home. There are no other yachts in Phuket which do combine style, elegance and space in such a way. Simply the best experience for any occasion.
|Yacht Type:||Motor Yacht||Length:||23.88 M (78′ 35″)|
|Guest Day:||30||Guest Sleeping:||8|
|Crew:||3||Max Speed:||20 knots|
|Cruising Speed:||14 knots||Day Charter From:||THB 180.000|
|Yacht Type:||Motor Yacht|
|Length:||23.88 M (78′ 35″)|
|Cabins:||2 double,1 twin|
|Max Speed:||25 knots|
|Cruising Speed:||14 knots|
|Day Charter From:||THB 180.000|
|Half Day||THB 148.000||THB 157.500||–|
|Full Day (1-20 pax)||THB 180.000||THB 199.000||THB 228.000|
|Full Day (21-30 pax)||THB 194.000||THB 212.000||THB 230.000|
- Large hard top covered fly bridge
- Microwave/ oven
- Fully equipped galley, chiller, freezer
TENDERS & TOYS:
- Aluminium center console dingy
- Fishing gear
- Full use of yacht for 8 hours for day trip (9 am to 5 pm); 5 hours for half day trip, and its second boat.
- Fuel (4 hours engine running per day charter; 2 hours engine running per half day charter).
- Use of on-board equipment: Snorkeling set, LED TV/DVD, 2 canoes.
- Professional captain, crew and 2 hostesses.
- Complimentary mineral water, soft drinks, juices, tea, coffee Complimentary snacks and fresh fruits.
- VAT and applicable government tax.
- Itinerary: Phang Nga Bay, Krabi, Phi Phi or Racha
- Fuel surcharge for extra hour 30,000 THB per hour when applicable.
- Surcharge for fuel: Similan – 60,000 THB
- Gourmet lunch surcharge 1500 per guest, BBQ or Seafood 2000 per guest
- Transportation from – to the hotel, villa or airport.
- National park fee
Destination for day charter : upon request, depend on the season
Low Season: 1st May – 31th Oct
High Season: 1st Nov – 19th Dec; 21st Jan – 30th Apr
Peak Season: 20th Dec – 20th Jan
* MYBA Terms: Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association Terms. The Yacht is chartered fully crewed only plus expenses at cost.