MY Princess 23M
Exploring paradise deserted islands – International charters only
Length: 22.83 M (74′ 11″) | Price: upon request | Lying: Phuket
Explore the unspoilt turquoise warm waters of Thailand and Malaysia onboard your own private multi-million euro yacht. Your friends and family will experience 5-star service, sumptuous food, real paradise desert island settings to give them a real once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
In this yacht Princess has combined timeless design, impeccable quality, class leading performance and luxury. Sanook has an elegant bright interior with a huge open-plan saloon that open onto the rear deck for casual dining, plus a separate interior formal dining area. The full beam master suite with triple vertical hull windows are a special privilege on any vessel. The master cabin complete with a 32″ flat-screen HD TV and DVD player, is not only full beam and centrally located but also has a large walk-in wardrobe complete with owners safe, ensuite bathroom with power/massage shower, oval double-ended bath, toilet, bidet and marble accents.
|Name||MY Princess 23M||Builder/Model:||Princess|
|Yacht Type:||Motor Yacht||Length:||22.83 M (74′ 11″)|
|Beam:||6 M||Draft:||1.6 M|
|Year Built:||2004||Cabins:||2 Double 2 Twins|
|Guest Day:||12||Guest Sleeping:||12|
|Crew:||2+ Hostess||Max Speed:||33 knots|
|Cruising Speed:||16 knots||Day Charter From:||upon request|
|Name||MY Princess 23M|
|Yacht Type:||Motor Yacht|
|Length:||22.83 M (74′ 11″)|
|Cabins:||2 Double 2 Twins|
|Max Speed:||33 knots|
|Cruising Speed:||16 knots|
|Day Charter From:||upon request|
6th Jan – 21st Dec
22nd Dec – 5th Jan
|5 days/4 nights (max 12)*||€ 27,678||€ 41,517|
|7 days/6 nights (max 12)*||€ 36,078||€ 54,117|
|9 days/8nights (max 12)*||€ 41,958||€ 62,937|
All rates are in euro
For charters of less than 5 days, or more than 9 days please enquire for rates. The charter rate includes the services of the Captain, first mate and chef/hostess, plus the use of all of the facilities on board. It does not include the costs of port fees, fuel, food and drinks (provisioning fees).
* The price of your charter is made up of two elements, the yacht charter fee, plus the provisioning fee. The yacht charter fee is the major part and accounts for 80-85% of the total price. The provisioning fee makes up the other 15-20% of the total price.
- Fully equipped galley
- BBQ/ Grill TV / DVD
- Library iPod / iPhone
- Wine Cellar
- CD / Stereo / MP3
Tenders & Toys:
- Tender / Rib / Kayak
- Jetski / Donut / Banana
- Waterski / Wakeboard
- Fishing on request
- Diving on request
- Full use of yacht and its jet tender and jet ski.
- Use of on-board equipment: snorkeling set, LED TV/DVD, BBQ, donut, banana boat, water ski, beach “toys”, 2 canoes.
- Professional captain, crew and hostess.
- Wet bar
- Food and drinks
- National Park and port fees
- Only international charters
- For shorter or longer charter please inquire the agent
- Itineraries: 9 days: Langkawi – The Butang Island Group – Koh Nok Islands– Emerald Cave – Koh Lanta – Koh Pu – Phi Phi Islands – Koh Racha Yai – Koh Dam Islands – Phang Nga Bay – Koh Hong Islands – Koa Yao Noi – Pan Yee Gypsy Village – James Bond Island – Phuket
- To receive itinerary for shorter charter, please contact the agent