Boat Lagoon Yachting sold and brought this Princess 32M to Singapore in 2014 and have supported the current owner with various services and maintenance works. With her elegant profile the 32M is every inch a Princess while setting new standards of style, sophistication and personalisation. A powerful flybridge cruising yacht with a separate raised wheelhouse, the Princess 32M combines superb sea-keeping with an impressive cruising range, achieved through engineered weight reduction and the latest resin infusion technology.
Offering sumptuous living quarters and entertaining spaces for up to ten guests, she delivers class leading levels of space and accommodation. The spacious flybridge is designed for entertaining and alfresco dining with a full bar, an electric barbecue and generous seating. The tender can be stowed at the aft end of the flybridge but when launched or mounted on the bathing platform this area is transformed into a large social space which can accommodate optional loose furniture. The expansive cockpit provides a further seating area for outside dining equipped with a bar for easy serving.
The magnificent main deck saloon is illuminated along its whole length by vast windows on each side and to starboard, large glass sliding doors lead out to a hydraulically folding balcony providing uninterrupted views. Forward of the saloon, the formal dining area can accommodate up to 10 guests and is serviced from the well equipped galley adjacent.
The galley is specified to the highest standards and also benefits from direct access into the dining area via an electric sliding door. The wheelhouse is set on its own raised deck, with commanding views, a central helm rest and sociable dinette on the port side.
Situated in prime position forward of the main deck is the spacious master stateroom with large side windows providing panoramic views. The suite incorporates a separate dressing area with natural light from skylights above, a private breakfast area and a bathroom with walk-in shower and full size bath.
The lower deck is configured with four en-suite staterooms in addition to the master stateroom located on the main deck. The crew accommodation, with dedicated access from the starboard side deck, provides comfortable accommodation for up to six crew in two twin cabins and an en-suite double. The spacious mess area provides access to the fully insulated engine room and a dedicated remote touchscreen display ensures easy access to the vessel’s control and monitoring system. Aft of the engine room the large lazarette/garage can accommodate a 3-seater jet ski
- Twin MTU 16V M93(2 x 2434 mhp) diesel engines
- Walnut Interior Wood Gloss Finish
- Underwater Transom Lights
- Spa Bath on Flybridge
- Flybridge Hardtop
- Flybridge Crane
- Water maker
• Length overall 105 ft (32m)
• Beam 23 ft 4 in (7.11m)
• Draft 6ft l in (1.85)
• Displacement 103 tonnes
• Hot water calorifier 90 gallons (410 Itr)
• Holding tank 165 gallons (1000 Itr)
• Fuel capacity 2800 gallons (12900 liters)
• Water capacity 395 gallons (1800 liters)
• Grey water tank 241 gallons (1600 Itr)
• Black water tank 155 gallons (700 Itr)
• Twin MTU 16V M93 (2 x 2434 hp)
• Engine hours: TBC
• Fit 'FIN' type digital stabiliser system & sternthruster
• This system is designed to provide complete roll control at speeds above 12 knots and significant roll reduction when anchored, moored or drifting. Bow & stern thrusters
• Feature fully proportional speed control
Certification / Compliance:
• Build craft to RINA Commercial craft classification and MCA LY2 short range yacht (inclusive of all safety equipment)
• White Hull
• Walnut interior wood GLOSS finish
Layout : 5 Cabins Layout
• Supply and fit wooden stair nose on step from master cabin to dressing area both sides of the TV/vanity feature
• Leather bulkhead panels above headboards in all cabins to be in Moore & Giles Notting Hill Metallic Creamsicle
• Supply and fit EXTRA Lightings
• Supply and fit wenge wood plank flooring to saloon/dining/passageway/galley/stairs to bridge (including bridge).
• Furniture inlays for lamp tables, coffee table, dining table and furniture to be in Laykoon Black Brown Pen Dark
• Ensure that the Master Cabin forward bulkhead panels are upholstered in Salt Legends Elegance (white primasuede with weave imprint) with mirror panels (Bronze colour)
• In master cabin fit Electric Roman Blinds
• Lobby Area - bulkhead leather panels to have small border when the leather is fitted flush to the deckhead and floor
• In Master Cabin supply and fit vanity unit with rise and fall TV in place of standard fixed feature
• Ensure that the liners are changed to suit the Mozart crystal in crockery units where standard day settings are fitted Dining Table Modification - Ensure that corners are slightly bevelled
• Dining Area - Modify starboard side cabinet with bevelled corners in place of curves
• Cockpit and flybridge bar top to be in Midnight Sky avonite
• Bridge - Black Croc leather to be fitted to helm seat and port seating area. Dashboard and mullions to be black leather (not croc)
• Sundeck - Supply and fit clear toughened glass to flybridge railings
• Sundeck - Ensure that Tables have bevelled corners
• Sundeck - Portside forward seating to be a daybed instead of seating. Fit telescopic hi/low table with infill cushion to achieve this.
• Supply and fit fixed railings to aft of sundeck /flybridge and ensure that clear toughened glass is fitted to all railings
Galley & Bathrooms:
• Black Amethyst granite Galley Worktop
• Black Amethyst granite to all head floors
• Bathroom Mosaic tiles to be advised
• Supply and fit Emperador Dark border to all head floors
• Nero Portoro marble to all head countertops
• Mosaics in bathrooms to be SMOKEY RIDGE
• Replace 2 x 3/4 height freezers in servery area with 2 x 3/4 height fridges. Replace chefs full height fridge with under counter freezer and extend galley worktop inboard to provide food prep area.
• Black Amethyst granite with Emperador Dark marble border to Master head.
• All other heads flooring are Black Amethyst .
• Flybridge hardtop with electrically operated opening section
• Aft cockpit bar (avonite to be advised)
• Spa bath arrangement on flybridge
• Flybridge crane
• Stainless Steel Anchors in place of standard
• Underwater transom lights switched independently (4 Blue LED)
• Burglar alarm system to be fitted as standard
• Supply and fit dimmer switch to Cockpit Lights
• Weatherproof 220v/240v socket x 2 to be fitted on flybridge in lockers
• Weatherproof 220v/240v sockets to following areas:
1 x in flybridge wetbar
1 x in cockpit wetbar
1 x in lazarette
1 x in engine room
Audio Visual & Communications:
• Bang and Olufsen TV in Saloon including entertainment system (which includes :-Beovision 4-50 TV, Beovision 3 Tuner/Driver, Beolab 6000, Beolab 7-1, Beolab 2, Beosound 4 with DAB, Beo 5 remote, Panasonic BLU Ray player and Bose Ipod docking station)
• KVH Tracvision (M9)
• Supply and fit standard Ipod docking station in crew mess area fitting of 7 x satellite decoders in technical space under the bridge.
• Run distribution cables to provide one decoder to each cabin (including crew cabin) with magic eyes for control.
• Additional two speakers located in head lining of Master cabin bathroom/shower area
• Fit KVH V7 VSAT Satellite broadband in M9 Dome
• Inmarsat felcom 15 Satcom text comm with printer
• Supply and fit Lowe TV's (black frame) in place of standard throughout craft
• Supply and fit Wi-Fi router to broadband 500 system
Extra Equipment on the boat:
• Flir night vision camera
• Williams jet tender
• Jet Ski
• Altas frequency convertor
• 220V. Battery Charger
• Extra Speakers on Flybridge
• Extra additional water maker idromar 135 Lt/Hr
• Covers for flybridge