This 2021 Princess Y85 is now for sale exclusively with Boat Lagoon Yachting and available for viewing in ONE°15 Marina Club, Singapore. With delivery of this popular model way out to spring 2024, it is a fantastic opportunity for one to get their hands on this ‘as new’ Princess Y85 at a used price!
The Y85 is a triumph of contemporary design. Her elegant sweeping profile houses an interior sanctuary that resets the benchmark for modern living. Her flybridge offers an irresistible invitation
to entertain with a large dining area opposite a well-equipped wetbar further complemented by a large spa bath and sun loungers aft. An expansive single-level main deck provides ample entertaining space with a flexible galley arrangement. Three separate seating areas ensure the utmost privacy for guests with the crew able to move discretely around the yacht. With twin MAN V12 engines propelling her to a top speed of 30 knots, she flies past her contemporaries without looking back. Unmissable, the all-new Y85 is unmistakably Princess.
Below deck, up to eight guests are accommodated across four beautifully appointed en-suite cabins. Amidships, the full beam master suite is a champion of spacial design, whilst the en-suite VIP cabin, forward, boasts a large double bed and walk-in-wardrobe. Furthermore, one double and one twin cabin (convertible into a double) complete her spacious accommodation.
- Twin MAN V12-1800 (2 x 1800mhp) Diesel Engines
- 2 x ONAN 27 kW/50 Hz Generators
- Sleipner Vector Fin Stabilizers
- Williams Sport Jet 435 Tender
- GRP Flybridge Hardtop
- Spa bath on Flybridge
- Third Station Controls
- Freshwater maker
- Underwater Lights
- 2 x Seabob F5 SR
Engine and Drives:
• Twin MAN V12-1800 (2 x 1800mhp) diesel engines
• Engine Running Hours: 265 (May 2022)
• Standard hydraulic system (consisting of separate engine driven hydraulic pumps on each engine with cross connections allowing any system to be supplied with hydraulic power from either engine) combining the bowthruster (with proportional speed control) & windlass system
• Hydraulic Sternthruster (variable speed 340 KgF)
• Sleipner Hydraulic system (consisting of separate engine driven hydraulic pumps on each engine with cross connections allowing any system to be supplied with hydraulic power from either engine) and incorporating SPS92/VF1350 vector fin stabilizer system. When underway fins are driven by engine powered hydraulic pumps and at zero speed by a generator powered electric motor. This system is designed to provide roll control at speeds above 12 knots as well as zero speed stabilisation. Bow and Stern thrusters (if specified) feature fully proportional speed control. When the main engines are turned off the hydraulics are powered by an electric motor (2 x 27 kW generators are recommended)
• Canopy style line painted in Graphite Grey and main deck window graphics painted in Onyx Black metallic. Cockpit and flybridge furniture painted in Oyster Grey metallic with Bronze metallic accents where applicable.
• White (with dark grey water line, black antifouling, hull & bathing platform fendering is white with stainless steel insert)
• Silver Oak interior wood Gloss finish (galley and wheelhouse floors are V groove planked Walnut as standard)
• Organic White quartz galley worktop
• Poliform Grace dining chairs (with arms in Spessart Oak) in place of standard Frag chairs (with Milan fabric choice). Please note: 6 chairs stow around table in closed position, with 7th chair at stateroom vanity desk and 8th chair stowed in bottom of lower lobby cupboard forward of stateroom. If optional washer/dryer is fitted in the lower lobby cupboard, chair will be stowed on shelf above
• Starboard cabin to have double berth conversion with powered sliding mechanism on inboard berth
• Additional high level berth in Captain's cabin including individual reading light
• Master Stateroom to have sofa (with storage) in place of occasional table with armchairs
• Bidet in Master Stateroom bathroom
• Grigio Collemandia marble to Master Stateroom, Forward, Port, Starboard & Day head bathroom floors
• Mystery White marble to Master Stateroom, Forward, Port, Starboard & Day head bathroom worktops
• The Princess Y85 Motor Yacht has an up/down electro-hydraulic transom platform with 550Kg SWL fitted as standard.
• Teak laid flybridge and side decks are fitted as standard on this craft.
• GRP flybridge hardtop including lighting (with scene selection) is finished in White gelcoat with Oyster Grey metallic legs
• Third station controls in cockpit (engine controls, thruster controls and engine emergency stops)
• Cockpit servery unit (includes top loading coolbox (100ltrs) and storage cupboard
• Side entry gates to aft port & starboard side decks in addition to standard passerelle
• Passerelle wiring - in order to be able to use the remote control when the main battery master switches are off, the passerelle is wired directly to the domestic batteries via an isolation switch on the main AC/DC panel
• Tender chock mounting system on bathing platform
• Passerelle to be wired via the master switch in addition to its own switch
• Plug in carbon pole transom shower and deck socket to bathing platform
• ONAN 27 kW / 50 Hz generator is fitted as standard
• Additional ONAN 27 kW/50hz generator
• Generator 1 & 2 Running Hours: 890 (May 2022)
• Freshwater maker (190 litres/hour) complete with remote instrumentation and service/spares kit (cannot be ordered with Spot zero option)
• Underwater transom lights (4 LUMISHORE SMX53 White)
• Underfloor heating in bathrooms in Master Stateroom bathroom. Please note that shower areas are not included
• Spa bath on Flybridge (includes increased calorifier capacity and water pump capacity)
• Icemaker fitted in flybridge wetbar
• Miele wine cooler (34 bottle) fitted in galley (replaces inboard drawer unit)
• Exterior decorative lighting upgrade. Decorative chargeable LED lanterns (x1) dimmable and portable
• Interior lighting upgrade package package. Additional fibre optics (x16 to saloon & dining area)
• Saloon table lamp - positioned on furniture unit just aft of starboard sofa. Balada & Co Small Fenix Classic with diffuser and shade Fenix. NTM with Shiny matt Macchiato 104 fabric
• Master Stateroom table lamp - positioned on aft end of portside vanity unit. Balada & Co Extra Small Fenix Classic with diffuser and shade Fenix. NTM with Shiny matt Macchiato 104 fabric
Audio Visual & Communications:
• STANDARD AUDIO/VIDEO SYSTEM.
Deck Saloon - 55" UHD Smart LED TV on a power lift; Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicated app. Blu-ray UHD CD/DVD player.
Paired with 4 Focal 100 ICW6 speakers and 1 Focal Cub Evo subwoofer;
Master Stateroom - 55" UHD Smart LED TV Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicated app. Blu-ray UHD CD/DVD player. Paired with 4 Focal 100 ICW6 speakers and 1 Focal Cub Evo subwoofer;
Forward Guest cabin - 32" HD LED TV, Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicated app. Bluray CD/DVD player. Paired with 2 Focal 100 ICW6 speakers;
Flybridge - Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone capability and dedicated app. Paired with Bowers and Wilkins Marine 6 waterproof speakers (no HDMI connectivity).
System includes: -on board Ethernet network and 4G internet capability; -on board WIFI network incorporating external WIFI and 3G/4G antenna for extended range. Enabling connectivity to onshore WIFI networks through the vessel including crew and external guest areas (Mobile internet connectivity required an activated mobile data SIM card)
• Cockpit seating area - Naim audio Uniti Atom with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicated app. Paired with Bowers and Wilkins Marine 6 waterproof speakers and 1 Focal Cub Evo subwoofer (no HDMI connectivity)
• Port Guest Cabin - 32" 'Magic Mirror' TV, Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicated app. Blu-ray CD/DVD player. Paired with 2 Focal 100 ICW6 speakers
• Foredeck seating walk-through area - Naim Uniti Atom audio system with Bluetooth, multi-zone streaming capability and dedicated app. Blu-ray CD/DVD player. Paired with Bowers and Wilkins Marine 6 waterproof speakers (no HDMI connectivity)
• Internal telephone system with PBX exchange with handsets in all cabins (including port crew cabin) and at lower helm position
• Fit TV aerial & 220v power outlet in Starboard Cabin for later fitting of TV
• Fit TV aerial & 220v power outlet in Crew Mess for later fitting of TV
• Standard Navigation equipment incorporates: 3 x 19" Raymarine Axiom XL brilliant colour multifunction displays (two at lower helm with RMK-10 remote control & one at upper helm) with GPS and 4kw SHD 48" digital colour open array scanner. Raymarine p70Rs autopilot with rate gyro and i70s colour multifunction instruments (for speed, distance, trip, depth, depth alarm, water temperature etc) with dual station autopilot controls and 1 x i70s at lower helm. In addition engine instrumentation (including fuel levels and fuel flow) is displayed on a separate multifunction display at both helm positions
• Raymarine AIS 700 Class B transponder interfaced with chartplotter and with built-in antenna splitter to utilise VHF radio antenn
• International VHF
• Airconditioning/heating reverse cycle (204,000 BTU fan capacity with 144,000 BTU chiller capacity) suitable for temperatures to 40°C (tropical) is fitted as standard incorporating windscreen demist facility. Standard generator is suitable.
Exterior Upholstery /Canvas / Covers:
• Main exterior upholstery - Met Macadamia. Cockpit U-shape sofa. Cockpit sofa upholstery to be outdoor linnen driftwood (webstbury@altfield)
• Exterior covers - Grey
• Aft flybridge sun awning with two carbon fibre poles and deck mounting sockets - Anthracite Grey fabric
• Williams Sport Jet 435 tender
• 2 x Seabob F5 SR in Princess designs
Interior color scheme:
• Bespoke interior scheme specified by the Princess Yachts Design Studio. Includes carpet, bedding, scatter cushions and exterior upholstery selections