Our dedicated service department will assist with all aspects of your boating with us, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Additional advice in conjunction with the sales team, if required, on different aspects of the dream boat you may be interested in, including the various possibilities of our assistance during our on-going after sales service commitment to you, including all technical assistance and supervision for a new build Yacht.
- Pre-delivery inspections, sea trials, commissioning and all service works as required (and often beyond) under warranty at the Yachts shipyard in UK itself.
- Arrangements for shipping, insurance, survey, through to efficient and supervised offloading at destination port, further sea trials and all necessary PDI and servicing, through to a carefully-planned delivery and final checks before eventual handover.
- Professional training for crew/captain (to the international RYA standard if required) through to assistance and advice on boat maintenance and operation.
- Sourcing of spare parts or in urgent cases immediate solutions in the most time-efficient manner in the least compromised manner possible.
- Advice, coordination, supervision, and often carrying out additional retro-fittings, and modifications to your Yacht, whereby you could rest assured that this is based on years of experience drawn from doing similar (if not the same) work at the Yachts factory itself in the UK, together with the full back up support of highly experienced and knowledgeable team of local marine professionals for the optimal benefits. Visit our homepage for more information.