For those who have been eagerly waiting to head over to Phuket, Thailand, here is a piece of good news for you! The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) announced Phuket’s will reopen to vaccinated travellers this upcoming 1st July 2021.
What are the conditions?
- Tourists need to be fully vaccinated with approved vaccines that are recognised by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
- Negative Covid test upon arrival in Phuket
- Travellers will need to remain on the island of Phuket for at least 14 nights before able to travel elsewhere in Thailand
- Other essential documents include a medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected, using RT-PCR method, issued no longer than 72 hours before departure; a Certificate of Entry (COE) issued by the Embassy; valid visa or re-entry permit; health insurance policy.
- Those who completed the above requirements do not need to be quarantined.
Upon arrival at the Phuket International Airport, tourists will be required to undergo a COVID-19 screening, including PCR tests, and download the specified track and trace application to ensure that they only visit the designated areas.
- Travellers must stay in a SHA+ accredited hotel in Phuket only.
- Travellers must fly directly to Phuket from abroad.
- If travellers are staying less than 14 days in Phuket, you must fly out of Phuket to an international destination.
Start planning your overdue Phuket holiday!
Surrounded by many magnificent beaches filled with an abundance of marine life, plenty of dive sites and summer climate all year round, Phuket is the ideal place to enjoy a tropical luxury charter experience.
Here are some places to consider for your next charter trip.
The natural wonders of Phang Nga Bay
Phang Nga Bay’s beautiful scenery is unmatched anywhere in the world. Discover 400 square kilometres of clear, calm emerald-green seawaters, exotic and unique limestone karsts and caverns, unspoiled natural flora, fauna, and wildlife. If you are looking to become one with nature, then Phang Nga Bay should be at the top of your list.
One of Thailand’s last untouched islands – Koh Yao
Immerse yourself in the local culture of Thailand whilst surrounded by nature. One of Thailand’s last untouched islands and known for its white sandy shores and mangroves, Koh Yao Noi and Koh Yao Yai are situated in between Phuket and Krabi and is a great place for a peaceful retreat! There are plenty of activities like exploring the emerald bay using a kayak or diving in the surrounding waters that are rich in corals in world-famous diving sites like Shark Point, Anemone Reef and King Cruiser Wreck or even visiting floating lobsters farms!
Diving in Koh Hong Krabi
Koh Hong is a place unlike any other. An archipelago of several small-sized islands, it is named “Island with a room” for its beautiful lagoon.
The clear water surrounding Koh Hong is ideal for snorkelling and diving, where colourful fish and corals can easily be spotted, whilst the mangroves and sea caves make for an interesting afternoon of kayaking. With the convenience of a private yacht charter, it is easy to get around to other islands as well.
A holiday on a private yacht is akin to staying at your own private resort where you can relax, have fun, and even work if you need to. In the midst of a pandemic, where social distancing and seclusion from crowds and chaos are a priority, few options for luxury travel trump a long-stay holiday in Phuket, and there is no better accent to an exotic trip to a tropical island than to revel in a luxury yachting experience.
Boat Lagoon Yachting is pleased to share that we have been awarded the Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration (SHA) by the Tourism Authority of Thailand. The award is a mark of quality certification of service standards for businesses, ensuring everyone that Boat Lagoon Yachting is providing the highest standard of safety and security protocol.
To learn more about our available boats, yachts, superyachts, and charter services, please visit our charter service page. Or get in touch with our charter team today! Let us assist you on your next holiday to Phuket!
Yachts available for charter in Phuket
Price starting from: THB 58,000
Price starting from : THB 170,000
Price starting from: THB 250,000
Price starting from: THB 240,000
Price starting from: THB 300,000
For any enquiries on yacht charters, please contact us at +66 7623 9739 or