The Princess 82MY has been one of Princess Yachts most sought after model with renown Princess seakeeping ability, high performance and uncompromising build quality combining timeless elegance with sophisticated stylish design. With features comparable to much larger yacht this has become one of the best value yacht of her size.
Whats even more exciting and adding to how sought after this model has become is the fact that this very unit customises further a lot of small attention details, combining the creativity of the experienced owner with the wealth of knowledge and award-winning ability of the Princess design studio, and while keeping the true essense of her beauty, and functionality of the original design.
Immediately upon approaching the yacht her presence is felt, and soon after her meticulous details
throughout are appreciated. The custom metallic oyster grey hardtop and accents throughout both compliment and accentuate her sport and stylish line, with discrete details of matching grey “starlight” cockpit and ceiling panels.
Upon entering the main deck saloon it is difficult not to be impressed by the sheer space and volume of the yacht which presents further surprise and amazing custom design detail of the mirror dining bulkhead where there is also a discrete hidden TV. This partition electrically retracts to fully open up the galley as well as the forward bulkhead to connect the forward lounging area at the wheelhouse to the rest of the spacious main deck, making the yacht truly open and spacious comparable to many larger yachts.
There is also a special central island dining/bar unit with its own beer dispensers and provisions, courtesy of the beer brands special division. On the side of the elegant bulkhead are beautifully lit display of the finest whisky and prized showcase making social drinking and entertainment both a true joy and an elegant affairs unlike any other.
There is also a full height double fridge on the starboard side providing ample storage for serious entertainment and longer distance/larger group provision, again one which would be the envy of many larger 30m superyachts.
Attention to details that has painstakingly gone into this craft continue to show, even small details like offsetting the starboard side sofa in the main saloon outwards create a very effective feeling of space and widened passageway which align perfectly with the custom cabinetry that has special Emperador marble top that compliments the luxury and stylish Fendi crocodile leather that has been specially selected across the entire cabinetry. Indeed the theme of luxury using finest leather, marble, and fabrics continue througout this fine yacht, sparing no expense and with conscious and sophisticated design taste.
Down below there are 4 ensuite cabins which are stylishly appointed. The port side cabin also features a custom office working desk and a comfortable bed.
Her technical specification and options list equally has been thoughtfully selected and optimised for tropical cruising and long range cruising in comfort, safety and reliably.
This boat has a lot more to be fully appreciated upon a viewing which we would highly recommend!
- Twin Caterpillar C32 Acert (2 x 1723 hp) diesel engines
- Special Edition Electric-retractable Galley Partition with Mirror TV
- Hydraulic Bow and Stern Thruster (variable speed 300KgF)
- ONAN 27Kw/50Hz and 13.5Kw/50Hz Generators
- Custom Marble Top Saloon Side Cabinets
- TRAC Star 7.5X Fin Stabiliser System
- Walnut Interior Wood Gloss Finish
- Custom Bar/Central Island Dining
- Third Station Control
- Freshwater Maker
- Flybridge Hardtop
• L.O.A: 83’ 7” (25.5m)
• Beam: 18’ 10” (5.74 m)
• Draft: 5’ 9” (1.75m)
• Displacement: 111,800lbs (50,700 kg)
• Fuel Capacity: 1,417 galls (6,442 ltrs)
• Water Capacity: 305 galls (1,386 ltrs)
• Long Range Fuel Tank: 958 ltrs
Engines and Drive:
• Twin Caterpillar C32 A (2 x 1723hp) Diesel Engines
• Running Hours: 1,104 (August 2022)
• Third station controls in cockpit including engine & thruster controls
• Hydraulic system consisting of separate engine driven hydraulics pumps on each engine with cross connections allowing any system to be supplied with hydraulic power from either engine. Includes hydraulic windlass and variable speed 300 KgF hydraulic bow thruster in place of standard (240 Kgf)
• Hydraulic Stern thruster (variable speed 300 KgF)
• TRAC Star 7.5X fin stabiliser system with inline Parker silencer.
• White Hull
• Walnut interior wood gloss finish (galley & wheelhouse floors in Walnut)
• Saloon & dining area floors to be in planked weng wood with inlaid carpet rug (to be from Quartz) in aft saloon area
• Electrical up/down bulkhead behind helm position
• ONAN 27Kw/50Hz generator is fitted as standard
• Running Hours: 3,929 (August 2022)
• Second 13.5kW/50hz ONAN generator
• Running Hours: 2,146 (August 2022)
• GRP flybridge hardtop (carbon/composite construction) including lighting
• Twin anchoring system with second anchor winch and utilising two stainless steel claw anchors
• UK 220v/240v sockets
• Lava Brick BBQ on flybridge in place of standard
• Freshwater maker (190 litres/hour) complete with remote instrumentation and service/spares kit
• Additional Raymarine e125 multifunction 12.1" brilliant colour multifunction display at upper helm (ie four e125 screens in total)
• Raymarine AIS Class B transponder interfaced with chartplotter & with 8ft (2.4m) aerial
• Rest of World version plotter
• International VHF
• Tender Brig 4,5 m with new (Dec 2021) outboard engines Yamaha 4 stroke, 20 hours, 40 HP
• Antifauling June 2022
• Engine service June 2022
• Generator services June 2022
• Shaft drive balance June 2022
• Cuttles bearing replaced June 2022
• Fire and raft service June 2022
Additional to Order – Custom Options:
Saloon and main deck
• Forward saloon/galley bulkhead to have up-down bulkhead, with mirror (containing tv) finish, and glass cabinets on either side of opening
• Supply and fit custom saloon bar including sink and storage for glassware/bar accessories and 3 bar stools (fixed base)
• Additional x2 full height fridges in double-door opening matching wood-finish carcas in front of galley
• Remove standard starboard side television and associated fittings
• Custom sofa in Saloon
• Forward dinette area to have table which can be folded, and also lowered to form a day-lounge with infill cushion
• Internal side mullions at the windows are covered with perforated leather linings
• Crew - Custom crew area (see GA) incorporating 2 single cabins, each with airconditioning, half-height fridge on the port side (with washer-dryer at bottom half) and crew galley/mess area on the starboard side
• Crew - To have repeater unit of the main ship management system located at the lower helm, in the crew mess area
• Master cabin - to have chaise lounge and cabin on starboard side
• Master cabin - An extra safe (large size) in addition to the small size safe
• Port cabin - to have an office layout in place of standard cabin, to include desk with leather insert top, chair, inboard sofa and single pullman bunk (standard television and speakers removed)
• All heads - supply and fit douche water hoses in all heads
• Special extended long-range fuel tank with total capacity of 7,400 Litres
• Custom metallic midnight grey buttress, including midnight grey hardtop, and custom charcoal grey sport rising bootline
• Flybridge bar to have custom styling 98MY/32M with special glass with custom gold sprinkle inlay inside
• To supply and fit backlit name sign with blue LED light and switched independently from deck lights, waterproof switch and circuit protection and all associated parts
• To remove cockpit headlining completely and supply and fit color changing colour optic fibre star light with approx 50 lights per square meter space
• To remove hardtop headlining completely and supply and fit colour changing optic fibre star light with approx 50 lights per square meter space.