- Twin MAN V8 1200 (2x1200PS) diesel engines
- Black American Walnut Satin Interior Wood Finish
- Hydraulically lifting platform
- 2 x Cummins ONAN Marine
- Flybridge Hardtop
- Underwater lights
- Bow Thruster
- Crew Cabin
• Length overall69’2” (21.10m)
• Beam 17’3” (5.26m)
• Draft 5’ 3” (1.59m)
• Displacement 37,400kg (82,453Ib)
• Fuel Capacity 4,000 litres
• Water Capacity 900 litres
• Twin MAN V8 1200 (2x1200PS) diesel engines
• Engine Hours: TBC
• Air conditioning Tropical specification
• Upgraded Generator to 27kW
• Stern Thruster with Proportional Joystick and upgraded batteries
• Stern Storage with hydraulically actuated door incorporating shelves, Teak bench seat and overhead shower
• Additional pair of stern Spring Mooring cleats
• Fresh water deck wash system
• Additional 30 Metres of anchor chain
• Low level side deck lights
• Underwater lights x4 - Blue
• Wine cooler for 20 bottles
• Miele Slimline Dishwasher - change to extra storage space
• Flybridge Teak Decking.
• Washer Dryer
• Flybridge Hard top on stainless steel supports with electric central opening and stern electric canopy
• Stern Storage with hydraulically actuated door incorporating shelves, Teak bench seat and overhead shower
• Simrad 2 x NSO evo3 - 16" Multifunctional Colour Radar Chartplotter/engine data on lower console with performance dual transducer Structurescan and depth fishfinder
• Transducer B744V for depth/speed/temperature transducer
• Simrad 2 x NSO evo3 - 16" Multifunctional Colour Radar Chartplotter/engine data on fly console and
• GP25-GPS antenna
• Simrad Halo 4 Pulse Compression Radar Open Array 4 foot - 64nm
• Simrad AP 44 Autopilot system
• MAN OP Interface allowing integration of engine data on the Simrad displays
• Simrad RS90S VHF with DSC on lower console with second station hand set at the flybridge console
• Simrad AIS NAIS500 Class B Transponder with GPS and 2.4 meter AIS antenna
• ISOTTA steering wheel with control functions for the helm displays
• Sanshin Twin Beam remote controlled Halogen Searchlight HR-1012
• Air conditioning Tropical specification 104,000 BTU. Including a second shore power intet.
• Air conditioning Tropical specification 1 X 8000 BTU in the Crew Quarters
• Crew Cabin fit out installation
Upgraded Exterior Audio package
• Sonos Zoning Audio Performance Package: Sonos
• Zone one. Cockpit 4 x Sonance Performance Speakers
• Zone two. Flybridge 4 x Sonance Performance Speakers
• Zone three. Foredeck 2 x Sonance Performance Speakers
• All speaker zones are powered via Sonos Amps with built in AirPlay for Wifi streaming of music from
• Apple or Android Devices, allowing independent control for each zone
• A wireless network is provided to give the owners personal device access to the speaker system. Note.The wireless network is to provide possible access to the internet via Wi-fi or Cellular data and to allow the user to link to an available marina Wi-fi network. The boat can be fitted with up to 2 SIM cards (user supplied) to access the internet when in range of 3G-4G data signals. This system will give data communications only. Voice communication is not covered. Air time, service agreements and SIM cards shall be the responsibility of the Client.If offshore internet access is required this would need additional equipment such as a satellite receiver and a data plan.
Upgraded AV Entertainment Package
• Performance AV Package upgrade
• Saloon Samsung 55" QLED 4K Television with Apple TV App and Airplay 2 included. 4K Blu-ray player. Sonos Playbar and Sonos Subwoofer with Sonos Amp connecting two built in Sonance rear speakers allowing for amplified TV sound. Automatic switching to allow music streaming via Sonos App.
• Master cabin Samsung 55" QLED “The Frame” Smart 4K Television with AppleTV App and Airplay 2 included. 4K Blu-ray player, Sonos Playbar and Sonos Subwoofer allowing music streaming.
• Forward VIP cabin Samsung 43" QLED “The Frame” Smart 4K Television with AppleTV App and Airplay 2 included. Sonos Amp connecting TV with two built-in Sonance VP62R speakers allowing music streaming.
• Starboard Guest cabin 24" Smart HD Television. Sonos Amp connecting TV with two built in Sonance speakers allowing music streaming. Apple TV 4K for streaming content from your Apple device.
• Port Guest cabin 24" Smart HD Television. Sonos Amp connecting TV with two built in Sonance speakers allowing music streaming. Apple TV 4K for streaming content from your Apple device. Samsung 22" LED TV with Fusion DVD/CD/Radio with stereo speakers and with Bluetooth wireless connectivity for the Crew Quarters
• Two Additional AC 220v single sockets fitted at the top of the central mullion between dining and saloon
• Dometic Coolmatic dual voltage HDC-275 Refrigerator above and Deep Freezer below in the Galley
• Ceramic hob - Miele KM6520 FR 4 ring
• Hob Extractor - Miele DA3366 in the Galley
• Integrated microwave oven - Miele H7240BM
• Miele 220V Slimline Dishwasher G4680 SCVi (to change to extra storage space)
• Wine cooler for 20 bottles in the bar opposite the Galley
• Siemens IQ500 WD14H421-GB Washer-Dryer
• Icemaker - Vitrifrigo IM Classic Hydro on the Flybridge
• Electric cooling unit for top loading cool box on the Flybridge
• Marine Electric BBQ Grill fitted in the wet bar on the Flybridge
• Bow Thruster - Sleipner SEP170/250T-24V - 10.7hp.
• Bow Thruster - Sleipner Side-Power SEP210/250T-24V - 13.5hp
• Stern Thruster - Sleipner Side-Power SEP170/250T-24V IP - 10.7hp
• Lewmar Anchor winch V5 GD - 24V
• Stern docking Capstans - Lewmar C3 -24V fitted port and starboard
• Low level LED cockpit lights
• Low level LED side deck lights 13 per side, 2 in the foredeck seating group and platform step lights
• Underwater lights - Lumishore LED x 4
• Stern Docking Lights
• LED interior overhead lighting
• Dimmer switches on interior and exterior overhead lighting
• Twin Anti-roll Quick Gyroscopic stabilizers MC2X 16
• Sunseeker Cm8 integrated power management boat monitoring and control system.
• 7" Touchscreen display at lower console and a further 7" display aft saloon allowing the control of the following systems. 3.5" alarm display on the flyconsole.
• AC Power.
• Generator status, detailed graphic generator information via a MODBUS link to the generator controllers
• Voltage measurement. Current Measurement and Frequency Measurement.
• DC Power.
• Graphic status of Port, Starboard, Domestic and Generator battery Voltage and Current.
• Battery Switch Status and Control.
• Tank Level.
• Graphic level of the fuel tank, Water tank, and Black water tank.
• Navigation lights.
• Controlled and monitored.
• Systems Operation.
• Facility to operate all of the main equipment loads.
• Water Heaters, Water Pumps, AC system, DC Systems, Navigation Lights,Bilge and flood pump systems.
• Alarm Handling.
• Crew to Bathing Platform door, Bathing Platform lowered, Shore Power MCB tripped and System Alarms.
• Synchronised wiper control system.
• 230V AC 63 Amps shorepower socket with 20m cable
• Air Horns AFI twin trumpet Horn
• Tecma 2G - 24V toilet
• Hygiene wash hose Located right handed for all toilets
Black and Grey Water
• Standard Black Water tank 185 litres. Discharge via a either deck mounted fitting or to sea.
• Grey water sump tank collects shower and basin water with automatic overboard discharge
• Cummins Onan Marine QD 50Hz 17.5kW (17.5MDKDR)
• Cummins Onan Marine QD 50Hz 27kW (27MDKDU) needed for Tropical air con and or Stabilisers
• Diesel FuelMag conditioning system for engines and generator
• Oil change system for engines gearboxes and generators
• Water Maker HRO Seafari 110lt per hour (SFC 700-1)
Deck & Exterior
• 90 Metres of Galvanised 9.5mm anchor chain.
• Lewmar 40Kg Galvanised Delta Anchor.
• Fore deck hatch to access anchor chain well and fender storage with stainless steel fender tie bar under lid
• Mooring cleats 12" in polished stainless steel fitted port and starboard on the fore deck and aft main deck.
• Spring cleats 10" x two sets in polished stainless steel fitted port and starboard on bulwark.
• Additional pair of Spring Mooring cleats 12" in polished stainless steel fitted port and starboard on the aft edge of the hull band.
• Antifouling application in Black
• Hydraulically lifting platform with maximum lift capacity of 450kg and tender size of 3.85 x 1.76m
• Fresh water deck wash system with outlets forward and aft including deck wash hose kit
• Stainless steel ensign staff and socket
• Bow sunbathing cushions
• Folding back rests to the bow sunbathing cushions
• Folding back rest for the port side forward seating cushions
• Sunbrella performance exterior upholstery upgrade
• Additional: Flybridge Aft Dining Seating
• Liferaft 10 Man Canister in stainless steel frame on the Flybridge aft starboard side
• Lower cockpit and platform Teak Decking
• Teak Side Decks to include the anchor deck and Seating group deck
• Teak aft cockpit table with folding top fitted on a polished stainless steel leg
• Flybridge Teak Decking
• Teak fore deck table with fixed top fitted on a polished stainless steel leg
• Rear Camper with windows
• Windscreen Cover
• Flybridge Instrument Cover
• Flybridge Protective Covers Package for general Seating, sunbed, table, helm seats and Wet bar cover
• Main Deck Protective Covers Package - Aft cockpit seating and table cover. Foredeck seating, table and sunbed cover.
• Fore deck seating group canopy with a manually operated stainless steel frame work and canvas cover
• Wood Finishes
• Interior Wood Finish - Black American Walnut Satin
• Interior Wood Finish - Combination of Smokes eucalyptus figured high sheen satin with Silver Oak Low build open grain Satin
• Main deck Galley - Standard configuration
Tinting of windows
• Medium Tinted film to side windows and sliding doors
• To install elctronic Roman or Venetian Blinds in Saloon & Galley
• To install electronic Roman or Venetian Blinds in Master Cabin
• To install double USB outlet next to each double 240v power socket
Master cabin variations
• Standard starboard side arrangement. Two upholstered seats and central breakfast table in the Master Cabin
• Standard starboard side arrangement. Fully upholstered settee in the Master Cabin
Guest cabin vairations
• Two single beds with electrically operated slider to form an occasional double in the guest cabin
• Wood Venetian blinds or Roman blinds in lieu of standard Metal Venetian Blinds
• Foam and quilted mattress for beds
• Sprung mattress for beds
• The standard number of scatter cushions on this boat is 24. Additional cushions over this amount is 136.00 each
• Pre Delivery Inspection Survey
• Key lock for cabin door for the Master Aft Cabin - Key on the outside with snib lock on the inside
• Key lock for cabin door for the Forward Cabin - Key on the outside with snib lock on the inside
• Key lock for cabin door for the Port Mid Cabin - Key on the outside with snib lock on the inside
• Key lock for cabin door for the Starboard Cabin - Key on the outside with snib lock on the inside
• Safe concealed in cabinetry (8.3 lts. W280mm x H165mm x D235mm) in the Master Cabin
• Safe concealed in cabinetry (8.3 lts. W280mm x H165mm x D235mm) in the Forward Cabin
• Retractable boat hook
• 4x Docking lines. 15 metre x 16mm 3 strand black with eye on one end
• 1x Tender line. 10 metre x 10mm 3 strand black
• 8x Fenders Majoni F4, 24 x 70 cm in white
• 8x Fender ties. 3 metre x 10mm 3 strand black
• Stainless steel ensign staff 1225 mm long x 32mm diameter
• Hand held LED inspection lamp
• Basic spare lamp kit
• Basic small tool kit
• Basic First Aid Kit
• Fire Blanket. Ocean Safety FIR0022. 1.1 x 1.1 M
• 6 x Portable dry powder fire extinguisher 1kg 5A 34B C (plus one for crew if option taken)
• Leather Cleaning Kit
• RINA Fire bucket 3 gallon with line
• Mosquito screens for openable portlights
• 8x Guest Towel sets
Crockery, Cutlery and Glassware
• Royal Doulton Fusion white dinner set consisting of 8x dinner plates, 8x side plates, 8x soup bowls, 8x cups and saucers, 1x Teapot, 1x Cream/milk jug, 1x Sugar bowl, 1x Salt pot and 1x Pepper pot.
• Robert Walsh cutlery set comprising of 8x dinner knives, 8x dinner forks, 8x Soup spoons, 8x Side knives, 8x Side forks, 8x desert spoons, 8x teaspoons and 4x serving spoons
• Dartington Crystal set comprising of 8x champagne flutes, 8x whiskey tumblers